Friday, January 13, 2012

My Family

Welcome!
I decided that a blog would be the perfect way for me to share the funny, scary, happy, heartwarming, disgusting, stupid, silly, smart, crafty, sneaky, creative and completely wonderful things that happen in my large family.
I have two boys, my oldest son will be twenty in March, my youngest son will be eighteen in July. I also have four girls, my oldest daughter just turned sixteen in December, my twin daughters will be seven in August and my baby will be one come September.
The three older children have a different father. I talk to them all the time on the phone, but they do not live with me because my husband and I moved away chasing work. I get along great with them. I miss those wonderful adults all the time. I am very glad we are so close and am so proud of them in every way!
My other three children are a very big handful! Let me correct myself: the oldest twin is a very big handful, the other two are sweet, seemingly innocent angels. My oldest twin is Vivian and you will most likely be reading a lot about her because she is a very energetic, intelligent, devious yet sensitive girl. At times I wonder where she came from! Don't worry! You will read about her siblings as well!
Anyway, I am exhausted! I have been holding the baby constantly because she is teething. I also gathered stuff at Wal-Mart (where someone asked me if I was a grandmother) to make Vivian a pillow for the tooth fairy.Writing it down I see that one is getting teeth and another is losing teeth! How coincidental!
I must be sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment