Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Is Mobile

Nikola-Ann started scooting on the ground today.
Yeah!
Oh Crud!
Now I have to make sure the floors are cleaned, the doors to all the rooms are closed, nothing will fall on her, she won't fall off of anything and finally where she has scooted off to. Parenting is SOOOO hard!
Currently she is keeping herself in a five foot radius trying to grab my socked toes. She gets up on all fours, rocks back and fourth then finally launches herself three or four inches forward. She is a trooper because she doesn't care that she has face-planted about a dozen times in her eagerness to move. This is all very cute.
I guess I should be filming it because these will be the last of the firsts until grandchildren arrive!
I just made myself sad thinking of that! Sad in that sweet, precious, I'm-so-glad-I'm-here-right-now manner us older moms get. I guess in that way ALL mom get!

No comments:

Post a Comment